Lavender Matcha is a bubbly lavender fragrance with a distinct apothecary vibe. Watery cucumber, honeydew melon, and ozone start off this refreshingly green scent, while middle notes of lavender buds and cooling camphor reinforce the herbal quality. Chamomile and white tea leaves complete the note profile of this soothing fragrance. Handcrafted bath and body treats made with this scent add a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere to washrooms and kitchens.
Wax Melts are a FUN new way of enjoying your favorite scents in your own home. These wax melts “snap off” into pieces that are placed into a wax Melter.
They have an amazing Scent Throw – 1-2 pieces will last for 8-12 hours.
Please note: The wax melts are fragile and may break in the clamshell on their way to you, this does not affect their performance.
How to use wax melts:
- For use with wax warmers only.
- To use, you simply break the desired amount of scented wax away from the bar and place it in your electric or tealight wax warmer.
- Simply place one or more cubes in your warmer or melter. Then light your tea light or turn on your heat warmer if it is electric. When you are finished using them, you just turn off or remove the heat source and the wax will solidify until you are ready to use it again.
- Enjoy the aroma for 6-8 hours.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your wax warmer device. Melted wax will be very hot, do not leave unattended or near children.