Red Sangria fragrance oil is a fresh take on a classic sangria scent, with a medley of muddled fruit. Kick back and unwind with the refreshing aroma of this summertime favorite. Top notes of bright lemon and lime blend with a medley of apple, orange, pineapple, and raspberry. Middle notes of red wine with a splash of chardonnay turns this juice into a cocktail. A woody oak base note adds a lovely depth that balances the wine and fruit aromas in this realistic scent.
Wax Melt Bars (Snap Bars) are a FUN new way of enjoying your favourite scents in your own home. These wax melts “snap off” into pieces that are placed into a wax Melter.
They have an amazing Scent Throw – 1-2 pieces will last for 8-12 hours.
Please note: Snap bars are fragile and may break in the clamshell on their way to you, this does not affect their performance.
How to use wax melts:
- For use with wax warmers only.
- To use, you simply break the desired amount of scented wax away from the bar and place it in your electric or tealight wax warmer.
- Simply place one or more cubes in your warmer or melter. Then light your tea light or turn on your heat warmer if it is electric. When you are finished using them, you just turn off or remove the heat source and the wax will solidify until you are ready to use it again.
- Enjoy the aroma for 6-8 hours.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your wax warmer device. Melted wax will be very hot, do not leave unattended or near children.